More than half of senior management does not believe internal audit adds significant value to their organization. To change this perception, you must take a coordinated, risk-based approach.
Common difficulties that auditors are experiencing include:
- Decentralized documentation captured in multiple tools.
- Lack of visibility into findings generated by other business functions.
- The approaches, tools and expertise are positioned around point-in-time, static audit planning.
- Creating the necessary reports is a time-consuming process and these are frequently out-of-date once completed.
- Struggling to deliver strategic leadership.
Is your internal audit strategy/approach positioned to adapt to the rapidly changing regulatory and business risk landscape?
Change your audit strategy from compliance-focused to risk-based!
Collaborate with risk and compliance functions to integrate the appropriate view of risk into your evaluation of the most critical areas of the business and organizational controls. And focus on strategic business initiatives.
- AUTOMATE AUDIT PROCESSES – Improves Your Control Over the Complete Audit Lifecycle
- DYNAMICALLY ADJUST RISK-BASED AUDIT PLANS – Helps to Align Internal Audit with Business Priorities & Enables Proactive Management of Risks and Controls
- RALLY RISK & COMPLIANCE TEAM TO TACKLE PRESSING ISSUES – Promotes Collaboration with Risk and Compliance Functions
– USE CASES –
RSA Archer Audit Management provides several use cases to meet your specific business needs and progress in the audit maturity journey, including the following options.
It allows you to create a consolidated view of all issues. Find out how it can reduce your risk of repeat audit findings, compliance violations and other penalties.
It enables you to define your audit entities and universe, perform audit engagements, maintain work paper documentation, and report on audit results in a consistent and timely manner. It helps you transform the efficiency of your audit department, complete better-scoped audits more quickly, and decrease external audit fees.
It enables internal audit teams to risk assess their audit entities and make audit plans for engagements in the coming year. It also offers quality assessment of your audit function for improved governance of audit-related activities.
Want more information on the solution?