RSA SecurID® Access: The next evolution of authentication
RSA SecurID Access delivers secure and convenient access for any user, from anywhere, to anything. Organizations use RSA SecurID Access to regain control of a disrupted perimeter with strong, secure access and single sign-on to the leading Web and SaaS applications, native mobile apps and traditional enterprise resources (including VPNs, firewalls, virtual desktops and Windows or Linux servers).
Administrators apply consistent and centrally enforced contextual access policies to efficiently configure access for users based on the business areas they operate in, location, application sensitivity, session and network info, and device type. With RSA SecurID Access, organizations can:
- Provide Single Sign On (SSO) to cloud applications using multifactor authentication
- Apply the same highly secure access levels for SaaS and mobile apps that are already provided for traditional enterprise applications.
- Confidently provide access to corporate resources from any device located inside or outside the network, while sensitive user credentials stay safe on-premises.
- Speed user access to applications with a friction-less user experience.
- Provide user friendly step-up authentication options from the user’s own device or continue to offer the hardware or software tokens users already have.
- Govern access using context-based policies that look at application type, location of user and more.
For a technical overview of this solution done by RSA’s Identity Architect, Jim Mandelbaum, please see below