NERC Compliance Solution for the Utilities Sector
- Identify, Assess and Monitor controls relevant to a companies NERC initiative
- Allow for aggregation of data gathered in relation to those requirements.
- Allows for a singular view into the overall compliance and risk posture of the organization
Integration with components of RSA Archer’s Enterprise Management Solution.
Build a Business Asset Catalog to help add business specific information:
- Technology Infrastructure
Create important relationships of business assets to be related to NERC Requirements.
Align Business assets to applicable NERC controls:
- Identify in-scope business assets
- Create relationships between business assets and NERC requirements
- Delegate responsibility
Complete testing of a companies controls:
- Provides the ability to complete self-assessments and ongoing operating tests
- Identification and Escalation of issues as well as Remediation planning and monitoring
Aggregate compliance evidence relevant to requirements:
- Real-time view of compliance status
- Provides custom dashboards relevant to intended audience
- Leverage report intelligence to make informed decisions on compliance activities
The NERC Solutions Document Repository will allow an organization to:
- Keep a record of all documents stored either within the Archer solution, or external source
- Use these records as references in all other activities within Archer to allow easy identification of how documents are used and leveraged by the various business processes within Archer